Please Sponsor us

Please Sponsor us
Click on the logo and donate, thanks.

Monday 1 March 2010

Half way

Halfway through now and to be honest I’m feeling pretty good. I did the Sussex Beacon half marathon last week and despite the mind numbingly boring route, driving rain and pile up at the finish line I completed it in 2 hours 6 minutes and actually felt okay when I finished it.

You can see a couple of pictures of me doing the race at:

http://www.sportcam.net/

Just search for Sussex Beacon half marathon 2010, and surname search Topping but I’ll be damned if I’m paying £12 to download it!

There are more photos on the wonderful 42 run web page. (As Above) http://42run.com/

Here is where the hard work starts. We’ve got runs of 14, 16 and 18 miles coming up over the next four weeks and a 20 miler on Easter Sunday, of all times. I rather be attempting to get through a large mountain of Easter eggs instead of the miles but there you go.

8 weeks training complete.
0ver 20 miles run this week.
One slightly ailing back.
One sports massage to come.

Sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Good work Topping.
    And don't worry...I'll eat your easter eggs for you!

    ReplyDelete